Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sweet And Stick. Madonna Tour

hey all!!this post is very spacial for me..the photos are from July though I guess RESPECT is the answer for this-Madonna, the one and only, my idol, everything you can ask in one woman and Ive been in there sweet and stick tour-it was amaaaaazinnnggggg!!!
now, the t-shirts you see is actually my hand work, I just literally forced my sister in to this fun look and I  draw i heart Madonna!!!!we were hanging around like 3 real sworn fans, and here are the pics to prove it:)))))

Get up out of your seat (Your seat)
Come on up to the dance floor
I've got something so sweet (So sweet)
Come on up to the front door
I need plenty of heat (Heat)
Form a special confection
Just start moving your feet (Your feet)
Move on over to me




OK, about the pic here below..HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!the sausage was there on the floor and we though being creative will make our waiting more interesting and lets just admit-sooo funny!!!!!p.s-no clue who's this persons back:)))









No comments:

Post a Comment